Spring Sale on Selected Ranges Now On!
Nothing beats the look of natural timber. Our timber blinds are crafted from Western Red Cedar, Tasmanian Oak, Basswood and timber composites which are sawn to size, then air and kiln-dried before being turned in blind lathes. The timber has been selected for its stability, natural colour and grain variations which give our blinds a warmth and character that blends with almost any colour scheme. All the timber we use is premium-grade, regrowth timber from a renewable resource.
Selecting Timber Blinds for your home opens up a world of style and choices. Whether you’re looking to cover a standard window, a sliding door or even a series of three angled sections in a bay window, we can work to your designs because each blind is custom made. If you need two or more timber blinds side-by-side, our craftsman will make a continuous cedar fascia with mitred corners to give you a seamless look to your blinds. Ask us for the ultimate in control.
- Selected regrowth Western Red Cedar, Tasmanian Oak and Basswood are air and kiln dried for stability, natural character and beauty
- Choose from natural oils, clear lacquer, stain wash or paint finishes
- All headboxes are fitted with matching fascias
- Modern hardware combined with traditional construction methods
- Cord pulley makes for easy opening
- Cast aluminium tilting and locking components engineered to carry the weight of the timber
- Choice of contemporary or distinctive, traditional timber fascias
- Control options left or right sides, or duo cord controls
- Extra strong string ladder tapes give a “new” look to a traditional product
- Optional traditional 12mm woven ladder tapes repel dust and adds strength. Tapes cover holes to give better light control
- Available for sloping windows
- All Westral window furnishings are fitted with child safety devices
Westral Timberstyle & Mikronwood Blinds
Westral Timberstyle and Mikronwood Blinds offer a practical alternative to timber blinds. They capture the look of real wood yet are manufactured from advanced engineered polymers. They are resistant to fading, peeling, cracking and warping. At less cost than traditional timber blinds and with a 50 mm wide blade, they are designed for durability. Westral Timberstyle and Mikronwood Blinds are suitable for areas of high humidity, extreme temperatures and direct sunlight. These blinds are ideal for wet areas around the home. Completely washable with a range of colours to complement any decor. All Westral Blinds are manufactured in Western Australia to suit your windows using components that suit the WA weather conditions. They are also all fitted with child safety cord devices.